Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Select your username (this will become your EsportsHub URL)
- 2. Select your user type whether you are an individual player, Tournament Organiser, Caster, or production Team that best describes you or your business.
- 3. Enter your email address/phone number (make sure you have access to it, this is how you will verify your account).
- 4. Create a password.
- 5. Hit 'Signup'.
- 6. Enter the OTP sent to you on your email ID or your phone number which you have provided us.
- 7. Select submit.
- Double-check that you've entered the correct email address or Phone number.
- Check your email's spam or Promotions (for Gmail) folders.
- The OTP verification email or Message will remain active for 10 minutes. If it has expired, click the 'Resend Verification' button and we'll send a fresh OTP to you.
- If you have requested multiple OTP verification emails or messages, please ensure you enter the most recent OTP.
Here are more ways you can make use of your profile link.
- In your Instagram bio
- As your Twitter bio link, or in each of your tweets
- Under your YouTube videos to encourage audience discovery and engagement
- In your Facebook bio and your Messenger chats
- In your email signature
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Follow us on Facebook and you'll be the first to hear about new features and service updates.
- Read our blog, where we tell the amazing stories of community members.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you've forgotten your password for your EsportsHub account, you can always reset your password using your EsportsHub username and your registered email ID or Phone Number! You can reset your password by following these simple steps:
- Head to the EsportsHub login page
- At the bottom of the login window, click on the 'Forgot your password? Click to reset' button
- Enter your EsportsHub username into the 'Username or your registered email ID or Phone Number
- Click on the 'Reset Password' button
- You will receive an OTP message
- Enter the OTP in the Verification field and click on submit, This will open a new browser window
- Enter your new password into both the 'New password' and 'Repeat new password' fields
- Click on the 'Change Password' button. You will be redirected back to the EsportsHub login page.
- From here all you need to do is log into EsportsHub using your Username and your new Password.